(Is it grand old time? or grand ole time? This is an important question. Note to self:Google ole.)
I helped people find what they were looking for both in life and in costumes.
I put woman's jeans on Chris.
I put woman's blouses on Chris.
I brushed a Santa beard for a total of ten minutes before I let the professionals (Ingrid/Christina/ Mandi) handle it.
| Wig that I totally can take zero credit for. |
I cleaned up a lot. Folded a lot of fabrics, put away soiled socks. Yum.
I pulled a lot of things, and made a lot of trips to the closet.
I feel like I pull a lot of things. Just like wigs are Ingrid/Christina/Mandi's thing and apron sewing is Eseta's thing pulling things is my thing.
Which is cool. I like that stuff.
Well, until next time!
-Taimi
You are good at pulling things but I think that is going to change. Time to put you in your discomfort zone. I see some sewing your future. Bwahahaha.
ReplyDeleteApparently, I don't have a "thing".
ReplyDelete