For Lab this week I realized that we really didn't have ANY shoes for the actors to wear! None of them had been trying on shoes with their costumes, and I wasn't sure who was bringing their own shoes. I decided to write down the sizes of the actresses shoes we would need for the play and went upstairs to check for more shoes. I was able to find 4 pairs and hopefully they will fit the ladies! Lizzy tried on her nurse shoes, and the actress playing Tami also found a pair that fit.
After shoes, I researched costume ideas for my final project. I have SO many costumes I want to make! Originally I wanted to make a costume that I would be able to wear normally, like sew my own peplum dress or something more wearable. Then I remembered how much I love making crazy video game and comic book character costumes. Then Ingrid mentioned the "disneybound" tag on Pinterest which is full of Disney character costumes turned into real, modern clothes. I'm completely torn for my final project!!! I have way too many ideas.
For the remainder of my Lab hours, I made buttons for Dan Yorgason's Led Zeppelin pull-over jacket. I thought it would be funny to make a ghost busters pin. I'm pretty sure it will be too noticeable on stage, BUT I was proud of myself for successfully painting with fingernail polish.___________________________________________________________________



No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? Comment here