| the pattern-ny mess of sofa fabric. |
I worked with Eseta on upholstering the arms of an armchair.
It was pretty cool, first we made measured the arms of the arm chair, and then we made a pattern out of the measurements.
We then cut the fabric that Brother Ferre allocated for this project using the pattern and then after many sessions of measuring, pinning, re-measuring and re-pinning we finally started the painstaking process of hand-stitching the pieces together.They look really good, however they aren't quite finished yet so I can't give you a complete picture.
| The costumes are really coming together! |
I apologize because I know you were really looking forward to that.
The costumes are really coming together nicely! We started organizing them so that they all go by scene, and make sense for the dress rehearsal. I can't believe the play is coming up so fast. It's crazy.
But we'll make it for sure.
We've got this.
Until next time,
Taimi Kennerley
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? Comment here