Monday, October 20, 2014

Buttons and More Costumes








This week for lab we were able to dress the actor for Dan Yorgason! All of the clothing chosen for his character fit very well and looked great! I think he may be the only actor we've been able to find pants for from the costume shop which worked out really well. A lot of the shirts chosen for him were striped, but the shirt picture here was kind of a happy accident. Taimi really wanted this shirt in the play, and it ended up one of his best costumes, and very Saved By the Bell Screech-like, which is awesome!

I was also able to sew the polka-dot leggings for Michelle. After carefully repinning the safety pins onto the inside of the leggings, I sewed them up (with minor complications from the sewing machine) and the looked pretty good...from the outside xD

I also started adding velcro to Kathy's purple dress. I took all off the buttons off and resewed them onto the correct side, and then cut velcro to sew later. I pinned it onto the dress and hope to sew it this week!



____________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment here