Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Costume Critique 

 This week I've watched "Queen of Hearts - Alice in Wonderland. You may have asked why I watched this movie but its all because I love the costume. When i watched this movie I then decided that this what I'm going to be for halloween. The costume is perfect if its compare to cards. Coleen Atwood the designer for this costume. She has been announced more than 10 times awards. This is not the costume shown in the movie but I think this is also very nice.

CHECK THIS OUT!! hhhh to your right is the "Queen of hearts costume modeled by myself. I really like how this costume really fit me well and I was happy that Sister Dooley allowed me to borrowed it. The reason why I picked to dress on top is because its pretty matches the one that I wear. However, I've notice that the collar is perfect for the dress make it look like a queen, and the crown as well as the rest of the dress designs. 



 This is really how the costume looks like comparing to the movie. I love the hair and it totally show how this queen will act. The make up though make it look more appealing. I do not know about the little pig but sure is a great costume.

The differences between these three costume is obvious but it all contains hearts that describe what the costume is for and what it may be about. Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment here