Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Lap Journal

For lap hours this week, Christina and I bleach shoes. Because there was a lot of shoes needs to be bleach we decided to bleach only the once that we will be using since were only going to use sizes 7-1/2,8 or 9 and that is the only shoes that we bleached. 
1st- we filled up the bucket half way.
2nd- pour in 3 lid of bleach
3rd- stir it, and make sure water and bleached  are mixed well
4th- put the shoes in
5th- set it there for more than 30min
6th- set it out in the sun to dry. 





The shoes may not look as clean as they should be but we can always use the brush to wash them nicely. This is a really great idea to bleach these shoes because if there's anyone in the future that might need them it is already clean and ready to use.



The other thing that I did during lap hours was to take back the clothes that we don't need. So Nhil,Christina and I was working together in sorting them out and take them back. The other thing that I did was to help Mandi look for outfit for the little girl and yes Mandi did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment here