Sunday, October 19, 2014

LAP JOURNAL
As I have come to do my lap hours it was kind of funny because I couldn't think of what needs to be done other than looking for costume for the play. However I look for anything that has to do with sewing so I can work on it. Finally I found this assignment. I got so excited that I finally found something to do but I was kind of discourage at first because I never done this before. The purpose of this assignment is to extend the dress size 14 to a bigger size that can fit the character. After a deep observation, do some measurements, looking for a fabric that matches the dress I decided to give it a try. On the picture to your left is a nurse dress. We (Taimi, Ingrid, myself) did a great job! We were so excited. I was kind of happy that Taimi and Ingrid found myself as a genius hahahahha thank you girls,you girls are just so sweet without your help I would not be able to make it so thank you for the team work :). I hope this will work according to Sister Dooley "The expert". Love this experience and excited to see some feedback from the teacher. I learn a lot from this class and great experience from all these girls. Loving it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment here