Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Lab Journal. I was there.

Sometimes in life one thinks that they did their Lab Journal on the class blog, but it turns out they never posted something. Sometimes that person will be so sure in their conviction that they were there and posted about it that they will delete the pictures of the Lab on their phone to store more cat pictures.
Not that it happened to me. (cough. cough) 

Okay. It happened to me. But I promise I was there.
Here, look at this picture I stole from Mandi's lab journal. 
Clearly I'm there.

Yep.
There I am.
At Lab this week I teased Ingrid's hair (as shown in the diagram) , found a sweater for Ingrid (Not the one shown in the diagram), I put high waisted pants and braided belts on Adam, tried shirts on Cameron, pulled many an ugly tie, swapped out belts like crazy, admired aprons, found some dirty 80's socks in the closet, and washed my hands. A lot. 

I'd say it was pretty productive wouldn't you?

I promise not to delete all the pictures anymore!

Pinky swear.

Have a great day!

Until next time,

-Taimi Kennerley

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment here