Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bleaching, Go-Backs, and Planning








For Lab this week, Eseta and I bleached the canvas shoes! Instead of bleaching them all, we did a size 7, 8, and 9. It didn't seem like we used enough bleach, but one of the pairs of shoes looked a little better after soaking for an hour. Every time I've ever bleached my Keds they always end up yellow and gross...I think if we wash them and scrub them a little, they'll look just fine on stage.

Nhil, Eseta, and I took a bunch of the costumes we aren't using anymore back to the costume shop. After putting them away, Nhil and I looked for clothes for Kevin Brady (I can't remember his character's name). Ingrid said to go for "business casual" so we pulled a pair of khaki pants, a light blue button-up shirt, a few yellow/tan plaid-ish vests, and a pair of plaid pants!!! I don't have a picture, but I think they're the perfect amount of business casual cheesy for his character ;D

I was also able to finish sewing the velcro on Kathy's purple dress, and helped Ingrid label some of the costumes we finished. We worked on tagging Travis and Dan's costumes, and decided we needed to find more Travis and Michelle options.

I blocked my face just for you Nhil, muahahaha
____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment here