Thursday, October 16, 2014

Costume Critique

During the weekend Oct the 10th,I've watched "SNOW WHITE & the HUNTSMAN" First thing that I observe when watching this movie is the costume and the costume that have catches my attention was Charlize Theron's (Queen) costume. With the picture on your right it shows a picture of her when she got married to the King before she turned to be the evil one. Don't you just love the costume and the difference between this costume and the next costume? I really liked it. 







This is my second favorite costume. For some reason I always like looking at this kind of costume because there is always something very unique about it and sometimes I can picture myself wearing them I think they are nice regarding how evil the character is but just the costume itself is awesome :)Don't you just love what she wore, its designed to look like a bird costume. Makeup and the hairdo totally help define the character. 






This is the last costume that have stole my attention. I think that the costume designer do a great job. Being a queen as a character is the best thing especially when she turns out to be the evil queen. The costume really define the kind of character she is. She looks like she owns the world and that nobody will be able to do something to her just because of the power that she has. If you also take a good look at her crown, it also tells us what kind of queen she is. All of the accessories that she wore really tell us her personality as a queen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment here