This week for my Lab hours, the actor for Travis Yorgason came by the costume shop! Before he arrived we tried to pick out some costume options so he could try on some things. The guys shirts are a little limited, but the pants are way hard to come by. Knowing he was kind of an introverted/reserved character, we chose shirts that weren't too over the top, but still looked very 80's/early 90's. We picked out a lot of button-up shirts with darker colors. After measuring him, we decided to let him try on some outfits! Many of the shirts we picked out fit very well. The pajamas Nhil found fit great, and will be perfect for Travis's scene in his bedroom.
While Ingrid, Nhil, and I were in the costume shop upstairs, we found nurse dresses (in a bin labeled white t-shirts...)!!!! There were many different styles, and they were all a little grungy, so Nhil and I picked through them and pulled out two different styles with various size options. Maybe the girls can try those on soon, and if they fit, we might not have to make dresses from scratch! I decided to try on one of the dresses to see how it fit (I added the nurse hat as well). A white slip might be a good addition because they were a little thin, but I think they will work very nicely after a good wash. :)
On a side note, I was also able to find a lab coat in the Science Department that could possibly fit Dannia!
____________________________________________________________________


Great work finding the nurses dresses and yes, a slip is in order.
ReplyDelete