Saturday, December 13, 2014

final project one

My first post about the final project was deleted. Somehow it magically disappeared into internet void. But since I have to have something here, I'll talk about my project again! This time is kind of more direct than the last one, because I forgot what I said then...So here it goes!

I decided to do Ophelia.
I decided to do her because I read about her in class and thought "that would look cool"
I chose black. Black is depressing. Hamlet is depressing.
I chose a kind of caged look. I wanted her to feel and look restricted as she feels in the book.
I wanted the inside to be kind of different. I did not know how I wanted it to be different but her inner emotions had to be different.

I wanted to use a separate model! (Hannah Kae Davis) I'll have to fly her in from Milan, but that is okay she is definitely worth the money.
I am not that good at sewing, so maybe I'll change my mind, but we'll see!
Okay. I'll put some pictures now. But they won't be the same ones as the first time because I deleted those. They'll be different because, well, they will be.
 Here are some inspiration images, that I found, well, inspiring.
I found some cut out dresses that were cool.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment here