Saturday, December 13, 2014

Costume Critique 

You might have think what movie I will choose for my last costume critique for the semester... well.. Mulan is in the house guys hahahha... I can't help myself watching this awesome great fun cartoon they are my favorite Disney movies ha ha ha.. Well that's what I can do better. Anyways, I love this movie because i actually like/love Mulan she is a loving, brave and a bold person. I think with her example we can become like her, not like going to a war but actually loving, brave and bold in what we need to do in life because we really needed it in this life. 




Okay, a little about Mulan, she is a young Chinese maiden who learns that her weakened and lame father is to be called up into the army in order to fight the invading Huns. Knowing that he would never survive the rigours of war in his state, she decides to disguise herself and join in his place. Unknown to her, her ancestors are aware of this and to prevent it, they order a tiny disgraced dragon, Mushu to join her in order to force her to abandon her plan. He agrees, but when he meets Mulan, he learns that she cannot be dissuaded and so decides to help her in the perilous times ahead. 

This is such a wonderful story and it has deep meaning to it that we could apply into our lives. My favorite part of the movie is the transformation of Mulan as Princess to a Soldier, shown on the picture to your left. Cutting her hair, and wearing a soldier outfit looks great on her and who would even tell if she is a girl or a boy and according to the movie nobody knows until the accident happened. I love her costume its just fits her and befor she cuts her hair she was so pretty and her costume too she looks stunning on it and when she wore her soldier uniform she actually look sharp on it. Perfect choice of costume. I love it and love the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment here