Weekly Costume Critiques, Lab Journals, and general ramblings of the BYUH THEA 141 class: Costume Design and Construction.
Saturday, December 13, 2014
Final Project : The Inspiration
When I was first starting to think about what I wanted to make for my final project I knew I wanted to make something I could wear again. Then when we were going through the donated materials, I found this gorgeous red that I knew I had to use. Instantly I knew I wanted to make a 50's style dress so I started to look for movies based in the 50's. After a short time "The Notebook" came to mind. The decision was made. I was going to make a dress for Allie.
Allie's main color throughout the movie which worked great considering that is the color I had. She was an upper-class girl and s she dressed a little better which is why I chose to do a more formal dress.
Labels:
Costume Project,
final,
Inspiration,
Mandi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? Comment here