Saturday, December 13, 2014

Final Project: The End

After two weeks I have accomplished something amazing for me. I was nervously confident going into this project because it had a lot of things I had never done before with it. But I did it! And it doesn't look half bad! Its not perfect by any means and there are some things I think I'm going to keep working on with it, but for someone who is mostly self taught in sewing I am pretty proud. I can't wait to wear it for Christmas!
FRONT VIEW
paired with classic pearls and those 50 style shoes to help give a more 50's feel.

Look at those darts! First time was not such a success, but by the third I had those things down! P.S. the bow/belt is detachable so you can wear it in the front or the back
 
BACK VIEW
I am most proud of the zipper. I know that sounds weird, but it was my first time successfully putting one in correctly. I usually mess it up pretty badly

I added the pearl button to hide the clasp and to add that classy, timeless feel that pearls bring

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment here