Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Costume Critique for the Week
This week all I think about was princesses because I was looking for ideas to help me with my project. I have decided to use what we have at the shop but I will make my own changes into it. I'm excited but at the same time I just need to get it done so I won't regret not finishing them on time for finals which is my biggest fear in which I don't really pay too much attention to it but just making sure to get it done with the best of my ability.The dress in this cover though I love it so much :)

I just love this costume, the color its perfect since we are close for Christmas. I'm also thrill with the design, we can see that it fits with the character. Just by looking at it, it looks like it is kinda complicated to sew the dress but I think if I were to cut and follow the instructions on the pattern envelope than there would be no problem, I would love to learn to sew dress like this :)

This was the last costume in the movie that I love, it matches the theme and the title of the movie. I was thinking that, in this cartoon its easy to say how pretty it is and I wonder if its hard to  actually sew a dress like it. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment here