I had to finish pinning it first. Then I sewed
the strings and pulled them right-side-out. I really
like the color and texture of the material. It was fun
to work with.
Sewing was fun and really made time fly. After
finishing I had a big pile of pins next to me. I was
kinda proud when I finished because I haven't done
much sewing in the past and It turned out well. Obviously
it is not as good as Eseta's, but it is not supposed to be.
Towards the end the sewing machine decided to start giving me
some attitude and I ended up have to rethread it about ten times.
I ended up getting annoyed enough with it that I quit with the machine
and just finished sewing by hand.
|
You did a great job especially considering you haven't ever done much sewing. I'm proud of you for diving in and doing something outside of your comfort zone.
ReplyDelete