Costume Critique: Frozen
This week i have watched and observed really carefully at the costume that was used at this movie and honestly i could not add or take away anything from it. Jean Gillmore is the artist/designer for this movie and im thrilled by her performance in designing costumes to each characters.
Elsa's costume fits her perfectly the color of her cape
and the dress fits well as well as her hair do. Now lets
![]() |
| After |
... this perfect transformation, from a home princess to a totally a queen of the snow, who can build her own snow castle and totally show her expression of how much she love the gift that she have and admit to be by herself. That dress looks stunning on her, color for that weather fits perfect and the hair do as well. I have thought of the hair style but I never thought that braids will work perfectly. I swear when i first watched this movie i somehow want to be that character.



I agree. Her braids look a lot more sophisticated than mine. How does she do that?
ReplyDelete