Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lab Journal 

On Friday the 26th of September I went and did my lap hours little that I know I have worked there for 3hrs, when you got busy and love what you do you just don’t know how time went by so fast. I was working on the apron and decided to make my own bias and hopefully is something that my teacher would like. However, the decision that I have made makes me feel good about it. When you sew you can also be creative and think of ways to fix things and make them look attractive the way you wanted. Shown below are pictures of the apron. Although I didn’t get it done but at least I can see a picture of how the apron should look like so that I can make some changes and of course with the help of my teacher and my class mates will make it nice J
As shown above is a picture of me sewing the
apron. The apron I am working on is not
as easy as I thought it would be but
I love the design and love to try sewing it.
As shown above is a picture of the apron with
the pocket on together with a nice lace
bias on top of the pocket.



As shown above is a picture of the apron and
it shows how far I went. As you can see
i have sew the bias on that i have just
make up on my own and i think it fits well.

1 comment:

  1. You said with the help of your teacher but so far you've been zooming right through without a bit of help! You are doing a great job and I'm happy to have you in the class.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Comment here