Thursday, September 18, 2014

Aloha

Name: Eseta Clanton

Home: Tonga

School: Brigham Young University

Year in School: Sophomore

Hobbies: shopping and going to church :)

Member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints



A little about myself; I'm the second of three children, very open

and always love to go out with friends whom I

adore, appreciate and love for all that they have done for me. My

passion is sewing and cooking. Last but not the least, I am a

returning missionary, I was serving at the Florida Orlando Mission

I love this class and hope to learn a lot from it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Eseta! So glad to see you were able to finally figure out blogger. I didn't realize you were a return missionary. My brother lives near Ft. Meyers, FL. But I think that's a different mission from where you served.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Comment here