Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Costume Project Post#2

While doing this project, I was looking for a pattern envelop that may suit what I want for my dress and i found this in the costume shop. However the idea to make a train style in the back was great but i really made my own train from scratch and with the help of the measuring tape.






Because it will be a princess dress i decided to use some designs from the princesses dress in which I choose princess Aurora, her top part was the only part that I've choose for the dress. However, as you can see it is a children sized pattern envelope in which i have to do more of a math work to increase the size to my size. It was done in a very interesting but I was happy that I did it.

This picture to my left was just a picture of some of the material that I used in sewing my dress for this project. The white material was as designed materials fit the character Moana, the costume shop was the provider for all the materials that I choose to use, it was donated to the shop and I had the opportunity to use them for my project. Thanks to the costume shop for I don't have to buy materials for my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment here