Lab Journal
This were the last thing that I did for my lap hours, sew, ironed and labelled the costume for characters in One Tattered Angel. This is an amazing play that has played such a great role in my heart, all this time of preparation for this play I capture the main idea of this play and it touches my heart and all those who watched it. I love this play and really it is my very first experience to be a part of this costume theater class and I love it.
The one great thing about this class is that you made mistake still there is always someone to help you out, and when you did you learned from it again, however, for me it takes a while to finally capture the meaning of this class, its purpose and what can i do to better improve, so this is also a great opportunity to practice my sewing skills and I'm grateful for it.


No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? Comment here