One Tattered Angels - Costume Critique
Yep, this is it, the night we've been waiting for. On Monday and Friday night I had the opportunity to assist Kathy with her costume. It was a great play I can't help but to think that the pure love of Christ was truly shown by this play. What a blessing for a parents who love children which is not of their own and cherish her as their own.
After a lot of work that has been put together for this play as preparing for their costume we have turned out the we need to reduce the amount of costume that they need to have due to the shortage of time. However, although it may seem to be the problem but we somehow fixed it right away and it was amazing how things worked out just great. In a play were characters needs to do a quick changed to best way to avoid long time for changed was to put velcro on every button up dress or shirt and things will be much easier. One other great thing that Sister Dooley had done is putting up names, time needs to change into which costume on each scene which help me a lot, without those detailed information I could not able to capture how things needs to be in order other than following the script and have to master what costume for that particular person that you are assigned to work with, I was happy that I was working with Kimi because she is the sweetest. WELL DONE JOB EVERYONE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? Comment here