Saturday, November 8, 2014

Lab Journal.

The day before the first dress rehearsal I was walking casually down to my dorm and then suddenly I realized that the arm chair that needed new arm covers added had not been finished.
I had a mild panic moment, and waltzed over to the stage to finish the armchair's arms. 
It took me quite a while, because I kept messing up, but I eventually made the armchair's arms look pretty averagely okay. 
I mean, they look passable. 
I wish that I took better pictures, but unfortunately I was working in the dark because the auditiorium was a little, empty and dark. 
But enjoy these pictures anyway, and use your imagination to think about what they might look like if they were well lit. 
Or come see the play, and watch the chair the entire show. That's totally normal, and no one will judge you at all in the slightest. Promise. 

Wow. I'm a way worse photographer than I thought.

Oooh. Slightly better photography.
Until next time,

-Taimi Kennerley

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment here